“Your grandfather’s generation was the Nakba (catastrophe), My generation was the intifada (uprising), and your generation will be Freedom.” —My father. (via lovenerdeen)
A very short lesson in Psychology:
- When a person laughs too much, even on stupid things, that person is sad deep inside
- When a person sleeps a lot, that person is lonely
- When a person talks less and if he talks fast, that person is keeping a secret
- When a person can’t cry, that person is weak
- When a person eats in an abnormal way, that person is in tension
- When a person cries on little things, that person is softhearted
- When someone asks about you although that someone is busy, he/she really loves you
“If you know yourself, then you’ll not be harmed by what is said about you.” —Arab proverb (via imalibaba)
I am inspired, I want to inspire you.
I Love you 5ever, I miss you, I need you...
“I am a hard person to love but when I love, I love really hard.” —Tupac Shakur (via downwsociety)
“They say don’t kiss his grave because it means you worship him. I say if you can’t tell the difference between a man and Allah (swt), then you have a big problem in understanding your Lord, not me.” —(via thalamtnafsee)
“A woman needs to be maintained financially, spiritually, morally and above all, intellectually. Because women are creatures of sound, and men are creatures of sight, and above all you must know the art of a relationship is based upon communication” —Imam Malik RA (via zainalbinsmith)
“Remember Allah often. Remember, even thoughts can be prayers.” —(via abdulbary)
I pray to Allah to bring such people in my life who will always remind me of Allah.